Edit/Cancel order – Take a Payment
Once you complete an Edit action you may then need to apply the “Take a Payment” action. This would be the case if you now have a due balance. It is not necessary to do an edit in order to use the “Take a Payment” action. You can use it for any order that has a pending balance. Please see the below details as a guide.
- Login to your Jumbula dashboard → Select a season → Click on “Programs and orders” → Select the program and click on the program name.
- Once you have selected your program of choice, select the order you want to Take a Payment for. Go to the far left on the “Actions” column and click on actions link, now click on the “Take a Payment” action.
Note: The action link for Take a Payment will only show up if you have a “red” balance, this means you have a pending balance for an order.
- On the sample below, notice the Take a payment option on the action link menu.
- Once you are on the “Take a Payment” screen you will have a couple options to fill out.
- Once you click on → Continue, you will be able to review your order before you submit.
- Finally, you click → Submit and get your confirmation screen
Your all done! If you completed your Edit/Cancel action and need to apply a Refund please go to the tutorial below to learn more:
1) Tutorial – Edit/Cancel order – Refund
2) Back to – Edit/Cancel order
If you have any questions on how to use these or any of our features please feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To your success,
The Jumbula Team